COVID-19 Emergency Management Partnering Team has been formed by the US based partner nonprofits to facilitate partnership, cooperation, coordination, collaboration in providing support to Nepali community members affected by COVID-19.
Objective: Facilitate partnership, cooperation, coordination, collaboration in providing support to Nepali community members affected by COVID-19.
Role & Responsibilities of the Team
● Monitor activities conducted by partnering organizations to ensure there are no duplication of efforts within the team and provide feedback as needed.
● Collaborate on projects/logistics/financial support as needed
● Manage overall central inventory and distribute to the community members in need
● Record keeping and reporting of the work performed by partnering nonprofits.
● Raise fund, recruit volunteers and distribute work activities to each partnering nonprofits
Role & Responsibilities of the partnering nonprofits
● Implement the activities per work chart within their own work area.
● Manage volunteers ● Collect and distribute the logistics to the community members provided by the team
● Contribute (cash or kind) to the team to manage logistics as needed
● Report to the joint team.
Team Meetings: The team will meet frequently per COVID-19 situation facilitated by partnering organizations on a rotational basis.
Term: This team will dissolve itself when it determines that there is no need for COVID-19 Emergency Management support to the community or transforms into conducting another joint effort as determined by the team.
Learn more about our service!
We are providing services on stress management, yoga and other health and fitness activities.
Every day, we mobilize our teams of volunteers to provide supports to COVID-19 affected families. Join us and see what can be accomplished when you get an impassioned team to focus on change.
For Volunteer; please apply here
Medial gears- face masks, globes, sanitizers etc. are an important part of prevention of illness. We have created central inventory to backup our front line partnering nonprofits for them to support affected families. We take donations form local businesses/agencies and use them to fight against COVID19. Help us connect with donors and with people in need.
Our community is full of people who want to help. We work to help the people providing services with the people who need them. Come connect with people in new ways. We have hotline numbers to provide several helps like: counselling , health care, preventive gears, medicine and document preparation for the economic hardship.